ATGOAT: Basically just a brain dump

[A]ll [T]he [G]ood [O]nes [A]re [T]aken

Saturday, December 25, 2004

101 reasons why E! needs to hire new people

Have you ever watched any of these programs produced by E! called 101 worst makeovers, 101 worst movies of all time etc. I mean sure its fun to watch but some of these so called "experts" are driving me the fuck nutz when sitting there commenting.

Like today there was 101 most radical makeovers or something like that and this fat guy and I mean seriously fat fuck sitting there giving shit about any one with 2 pounds to much? WTF! Is up with that. That guy was at least 300 pounds heavy.... ohh well my ranting goes un, none the less I think its fucked up.

So like I always say remember when you point fingers there is always 3 pointing back at you ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home