ATGOAT: Basically just a brain dump

[A]ll [T]he [G]ood [O]nes [A]re [T]aken

Monday, January 03, 2005

I was smart deleting her number but she still haunts me

As I sit up late here... busted from the extreme partying I did on new years I lighted up my iTunes and somehow I always end up playing some melloncolin songs that could make even the happiest guy depressed, and of course I cannot help to think about my ex and how she still haunts me.

I've deleted her number long ago so I would save myself from doing something silly like calling her up while being drunk or whatnot. But I cannot make up my mind if I should delete her pictures or not... I'm thinking it would be for the best but I'm not sure as I do enjoy from time to time to check them out as it reminds me of the qualites that I seek wihtin a girl.

While Mike from The Streets a super band btw makes it sound so easy with his few lines of text

Dry your eyes mate
I know it’s hard to take but her mind has been made up
There’s plenty more fish in the sea
Dry your eyes mate
I know you want to make her see how much this pain hurts
But you’ve got to walk away now
It’s over

It's never that easy... I know I should probably just make a dumpbox and get over with it and delete everything I have electronically that reminds me of her but but but yeah well fuck it.

Damn why don't I have any weed laying around I could so use that about now just to mellow out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home