ATGOAT: Basically just a brain dump

[A]ll [T]he [G]ood [O]nes [A]re [T]aken

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New years eve was off the hook

I'm telling new years eve 2004 was crazy it was simply of the hook.
We started out 6 friends at me at one of my friends apartments I cooked up a little something for everyone and after that was said and done we got fubar.
Really FUBAR im telling you.... in fact so much I got thrown out of the club we went to as I was almost puking inside... yikes!! haha ohh well fuck it I decided I wanted to try coke all of a sudden so I bought a gram with friend and snorted half of it... it was pretty crazy... I instantly went from feeling like shit after having puked outside the club to being on top of the world... hell I even ended up with some girls number hahaha!

So who ever said that coke was bad for you was lying!!
Well kinda anyways as I do feel like shit right now, but I'm thinking thats because of the booze and not the coke.

1 Comments:

At December 5, 2005 at 2:39 PM, Blogger Good Stuff said...

Hi there mike, I had been out looking for some new information on alpha male when I found your site and New years eve was off the hook. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home